Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Aioli
Roasted brussels sprouts that are crispy outside, tender soft inside and perfectly paired with a garlic aioli dipping sauce
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts quartered (or halved)
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil or more, depending on the size of your brussels sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper fresh ground, or more to taste
Aioli dipping sauce:
- 6 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Place sprouts on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste. Toss sprouts on the pan to ensure they all get evenly coated in the oil.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown, turning with a spatula halfway through cooking time.
While the brussels sprouts are baking mix the aioli ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate until time to serve.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 481mg | Potassium: 882mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1725IU | Vitamin C: 193.5mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 3.2mg