Tangy Southern Mustard Coleslaw
Tangy Southern Mustard Coleslaw - A complex flavor that's tangy, creamy, slightly sweet and spicy. Which makes it perfect for pulled pork or even better...slaw dogs!
- 6 cups green cabbage shredded
- 2 cups purple cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup white onion shredded
- 1 cup red bell pepper diced small (or bell pepper of your choice)
- 1/3 cup carrot shredded
- 1/4 cup celery shredded
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more if desired)
Combine the green cabbage, purple cabbage, onion, bell pepper, carrot, and celery in a large bowl and mix well.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, yellow prepared mustard, ketchup, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, and cayenne pepper until smooth.
Pour the dressing over cabbage mixture and stir to coat evenly.
Chill at least 1 hour and serve.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 683mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1905IU | Vitamin C: 57.2mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 0.7mg