Cajun Chicken Pasta
Incredibly flavorful, super quick meal that's ready in under 20 minutes!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" pieces
- 8 oz linguine cooked al dente
- 3 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 - 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes I used canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté chicken in butter until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Reduce heat add heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic, black pepper, and heat through.
Pour over hot linguine and toss with parmesan cheese and green onions.
Calories: 964kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 87g | Saturated Fat: 53g | Cholesterol: 342mg | Sodium: 445mg | Potassium: 527mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4133IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 222mg | Iron: 2mg